Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:::||Guard Rail Beams||ThreeWaves::||4320*506*85*2.0-4.0MM|
|Material::||Q195,Q235,Q345||Surface Treatm::||Galvanized + Powder Coated|
|Zinc Coating::||10-85um(75-600g)||Packging::||30 Pieces Per Bundle, And Then Fasten The Bundle With Wire Straps Or Hemp Ropes|
highway safety barriers,
w beam highway guardrail
4320mm W Beam Highway Guardrail Australia Market Galvanized Guard Rail Beams
Guard Rail Beams are a widely accepted highway safety product used around the world as a safety system providing both traffic delineation and protection in the event of vehicular loss of control.
Installed in the median of a divided highway, or along the curb lanes of highways and two-lane roads, the continuous steel guardrail absorbs the shock of vehicle impact and guides the vehicle in the direction of the traffic flow. The net result of this system is to reduce the tendency for out-of-control vehicles to rebound into the path of following or oncoming traffic.
Features and Benefits:
Strong posts with weakening holes at the ground line.
No offset blocks required.
Countersunk-Head Bolts and Flange Protectors.
Mid-span splices between adjacent posts.
Reduced site grading by eliminating spacer block.
Single-face or Double-Face (median) application.
• Longitudinal strength due to the continuous nature of Flex-Beam
• Low maintenance
• Economical – both materials and installation
• Acceptance – widely accepted by highway departments for many decades
• Versatility – can be supplied in various configurations
• Various accessories available designed to suit particular site conditions
• Impact resistance
• Durability – hot-dip galvanized after fabrication
• Median of a divided highway
• Curb lanes of highways and two-lane roads
• Configuaration Available - Available in a variety of configurations with accessories designed to suit particular site conditions
• Standard post spacing Required– 2 Mts is the standard spacings
• Standard availble lengths – 4.3 is the standard, with customised lengths available
• Post design – can be attached to wooden or steel posts, with or without offset blocks (spacers)
• Rails types – straight rails are standard, curved rails are available
• Steel thickness – 3mm is the standard,5mm is available
• End sections : Customised to different variety of configurations
• Additional impact resistance – MORTH Complian
|Highway rail||4320 × 310 × 85 × 3/4 mm, 4128 × 310 × 83 × 2.67/3.43 mm, or custom w beam dimensions|
|Base metal||Steel grade Q235 (equivalent to S235JR / ASTM A283M / DIN EN10025)|
|Standards||JT/T 281-2007 (Corrugated Sheet Steel Beam for Guardrail), AASHTO M-180 (Corrugated Sheet Steel Beam for Highway Guardrail), or other international standards.|
|Thickness of W beam steel||3.00 mm, 3.25 mm, 3.50 mm, 3.75 mm, 4 mm, or client’s requirement.|
|Surface treatment||Hot-dip galvanized or plastic powder spray coating|
|Weight of coating (GB/T 281-2007)||Average check limit triple-spot test||Min check limit triple-spot test|
|600 g/m2 (85 um)||425 g/m2 (61 um)|